These classes complement the intensive course. It is possible to opt for an hour more of class a day to analyse topics of cultural interest, such as Spanish cinema, the History of the Spanish Language, Spanish Literature, Spanish History, cuisine, salsa and flamenco. By attending these classes, you acquire better knowledge of Spain, the environment and lifestyle, as well as the customs and traditions, all that can provide you with a better understanding of the Spanish language.
- Start date: Any day
- Duration: 1 week to 36 weeks
- Number of classes: 5 hours per week
- Level: From A2
- Maximum number of students: 10 students (on average 7)
- Timetable: Consult in centre.
- Price: This course is included in the Super Intensive course, consult prices in centre.
**All courses have enrollment fee 42 € that includes:
- All the material you will need for the whole course. Also, when you reach a higher level, the book will already be included.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
- City tours: discover Salamanca whilst practicing Spanish
- Wifi connection in the school whenever you need it
- 20% discount at Kronos Gym