Our courses are structured into 6 levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages to which students can incorporate their level after being evaluated. Similarly, our programs have been prepared in accordance with the Cervantes Institute Curricular Plan.
This is our standard Spanish program with four classes a day. In the first two lessons we study different grammatical problems and their practical application. In the other two we consolidate what has been learned through communicative practices, where we analyze vocabulary and colloquialisms and where you will be acquiring and developing the necessary strategies for understanding and formulating messages in Spanish. In the more advanced levels, there are classes on history, culture, geography etc
- Starting date: Every Monday (contact us for absolute beginners levels)
- Duration: 1-36 weeks.
- Number of classes: 20 hours per week
- Levels: A1-C2
- Participants: 10 maximum per class (average 7)
- Class schedule: From 10:00 to 14:00
**All courses have enrollment fee 42 € that includes:
- All the material you will need for the whole course. Also, when you reach a higher level, the book will already be included.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
- City tours: discover Salamanca whilst practicing Spanish
- Wifi connection in the school whenever you need it
- 20% discount at Kronos Gym
Are you interested in the DELE course? Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org | +34 622 07 63 62