Our courses are structured into 6 levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages to which students can incorporate their level after being evaluated. Similarly, our programs have been prepared in accordance with the Curricular Plan of Cervantes Institute.
The Spanish for Tourism course is designed for students interested in acquiring the Spanish suitable for the field of tourism and that guides their learning of the Spanish language to this professional field and for people engaged in tourism related professions; guides, travel agents, receptionists, waiters etc
The Spanish for Tourism course is aimed at students who have already acquired sufficient communicative competence to function comfortably in everyday situations, but due to studies or professional activities, want or need to delve into a field of more specific Spanish, that of tourism.
The course takes place in a very touristy town and in a beautiful setting with a combination of a World Heritage site declared by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, title of the European Capital of Culture appointed by the Council and the European Parliament its Holy Week has been declared of International Tourist Interest.
Within the course of Spanish for Tourism, grammatical aspects of Spanish applied to a vocabulary range, written and communicative contexts specific to the field of tourism are presented. In this course we integrate all skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing). The materials are specifically designed to meet its objectives and are based on authentic materials.
This is an example of the topics in the course:
- The history of tourism in Spain.
- Tourism and culture (art history, geography …)
- Labor rights in the world of tourism.
- PR and protocol.
- Organization of conferences.
- The Spanish Ministry of Tourism.
- Starting date: Every Monday throughout the year
- Duration: From 1 to 12 weeks
- Number of Classes: 5 per week
- Level: From the A2
- Number of persons: 1 student.
- Class schedule: Contact the centre
**All courses have enrollment fee 42 € that includes:
- All the material you will need for the whole course. Also, when you reach a higher level, the book will already be included.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
- City tours: discover Salamanca whilst practicing Spanish
- Wifi connection in the school whenever you need it
- 20% discount at Kronos Gym
Are you interested in this course? Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org | +34 622 07 63 62