1. MINIMUM AGE:
The minimum age to register is 16. If you are under 16, please contact us for more information.
2. PAYMENT POLICY:
All payments –in euro- must be received before the start of the course. With all payments please check the student’s last name, date and invoice number. Payment is to be made 21 days before the start of the course through:
- Wire transfer.
- Money order.
All courses have an enrolment fee of 42 € which includes the following:
- All the material that you need until the end of your course. What’s more, if you go to a higher level, the books will already be included.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
- City tours: discover Salamanca while you practise Spanish.
- Spanish movies on DVD: have fun and improve your Spanish at home.
- Computers with internet and a Wifi connection at school when needed.
- Welcome breakfast.
- 20% discount at the gym Kronos.
The minimum stay is one week. We book the room from the Sunday before the start of classes until the Saturday after the end of the course. It is also possible to request additional days. The price of homestay accommodation does not include laundry and ironing. For last minute registrations, we cannot ensure fulfilment with preferences concerning accommodation. The accommodation must be paid for on the first day of each month. If a student leaves the course incomplete, they must also leave the accommodation that Ábaco has provided for them.
All cancellations must be notified in writing to our office. 21 days before the start of the course: all expenses paid will be reimbursed except for 90 euros administration costs. 21 days or later: We will refund all fees paid except the deposit of 150 euros. From the first day of the course, payments are not refundable. In the case of serious illness before the start of the course, all expenses (minus 90 euros) will be returned if a medical certificate is presented. If this situation occurs once classes have started, the amount corresponding to the portion of the program that was not completed will be reimbursed.
Ábaco is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings. Students will need private insurance to cover such items.
- Ábaco reserves the right to any change of dates, fees or teaching conditions without prior notice.
- Ábaco reserves the right to cancel the registration conditions, if payment has not been made in accordance with the instructions given by the centre
7. RULES OF CONDUCT:
Ábaco reserves the right to cancel the course for students who do not respect the rules of conduct of the centre or attend classes regularly.
8. NUMBER OF STUDENTS IN CLASS:
The number of class hours will be reduced one hour per day when there are three or less than three students in class. Please contact us for more information.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The participation of our courses implies knowledge and acceptance by the student and / or their parents or legal guardians of all general conditions contained in this page. To book your place on one of our courses, you must contact us via post, fax or email and send your registration form. When you send the registration form, you must also pay a deposit of 150 € to guarantee your place. This amount will be deducted from the total bill for the course. As soon as we receive your registration we will send confirmation of the course, along with the address of your accommodation and the most important instructions for your trip. If you have any questions before or after enrolling, do not hesitate to contact us.
10. SPECIAL DISCOUNTS:
- Before enrolling, check our monthly specials!
- Special prices for Erasmus students.
- Special group rates.
- Come with a group of friends and organizes your media classes.
- The offers are not cumulative.
11. HOW CLASSES OPERATE:
- Classes last 50 minutes. To follow the classes, you need to acquire our textbook that is included in tuition fees.
- The maximum number of students per class is 10. Except the DELE course where it is 8.
- For special groups, consult with the centre.
- The course must be paid in the first three days.
- Classes can only be made up for in the absence of the teacher.
- If there are two holidays in the same week, only one of them will be made up for.
- The price does not include DELE course tuition fees.
- National holidays are not made up for.
12. DATA PROTECTION:
Some students may appear on advertising material, photos or on the website. According to Data Protection Law(ley de protección de datos) Article 15/1999, we ensure that the student’s data will only be used by the Abaco Spanish Institute for advertising purposes. In addition, anyone can delete or modify the data at any time. For more information contact the centre.
Subscribing to any course in Abaco requires acceptance with the above conditions, through complementary or subsidiary manner, that it is regulated by the Civil Law for service providers and consumer rights, in particular the Law 82/95 of the Junta de Castilla y León and the Law 26/84 for the Protection of Consumers and Users.